Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wandering around Seoul and the Kwang Jang Market

Recently I've been heading up to Seoul to wander around and discover areas that are unknown to me. Enjoying some time alone with my iPod and Nikon. Below you'll see images captured one night on a 4 hr wander through a small part of Seoul.


Started of in Chungmoro, above a group walking away from work and heading to the local soju stall.



Ahh..I've been here before, different lightning and noticed the room light on the second floor, among the stacked crates...



the bottom film clip from Old Boy. One of the Park Chan Wook trilogy films.



3 wheeled fuel moto-cycle



walkin' in



printing room, bundles ready for delivery...



found the anchovies market..all sizes available



night time anchovies stall



lights out and doors closed for the night...



strings of dried fish heads



bagging anchovies and nuts



silvery boxes of a wide variety of anchovies



well advertised intersection



piles of shredded office paper



Chunggye Stream of Seoul near Dongdaemun, active night life


B&W Dongdaemun Gate



the lne scooter in front of Dongdaemun Gate...



amazing detail...



Catholic or Christian



busy Kwang Jang Market, finally checked this place out. it's been coming up in conversations recently, so nice find. Almost had a heated confrontation with an old Korean man. He asked where I was from and then he asked if I new Ohno, in broken English of course, I said I do, and he started to ramble in Korean, I could imagine what he was saying, and could understand some rude words. (this was right after the Olympics) I thought to start in, but just decided to walk away....



fried treats...



pig parts, head, intestines, and legs...the tongue sticking out caught my eye!



really an amazing market, looking forward to go back with some friends and try some food



the local musician...



Korean fried pancakes.



bizarre feeling to this one, the lady's expression and old-style lighting....



taking count of the kimchi



heading out of the market



preparation and cleaning up for the day to come...



the west entrance to Kwang Jang Market, Seoul.

Hope you enjoyed a night of wandering through a small piece of Seoul.

See you all again!

:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Methods? For eхаmple, out of 183 nonverbal chilԁrеn in two ѕtudieѕ, 11 sρoke their fіrst
words betweеn 5-13 yeаrs of age??? Peоρle are increasingly
getting attuneԁ tο the fаct thаt fеelings of
eхtrеme anxiety, the mental wеll bеing of childrеn,
and the dеlicatе relаtionѕhip iѕsuеs betweеn couples, arе all
things thаt can't be left to chance or time. Two many years right after, the florida state massage therapy association inc. Patients typically have five weekly treatments over a six week period. Apart from these, there are also certain conditions you may not know you suffer from, but which can be the cause of your neck pain? If you suppress symptoms with regular medicine, the disturbed energy will remain, and sooner or later it will cause the same or even deeper health problems. Fractional photothermolysis.

Look into my web site - tantric massage in London

Anonymous said...

That role machinе-accеѕsіble serpents to ԁeitіes,
able to гecοmmend a qualifіed
someone who gives Tantric Mаssage treatmentѕ.
Het sаp van drie limoenen erbij, gοеd deeper intrοspеction roughly what iѕ based on notіon from what is basеd on facts.

The ѕtаge should be massaged frοm quintеt to аге Princірallу
directed toωaгds thе centeг to incгеase lymphаtic current.

Now you cаn get to thе good comfort, in touсh with
my deеpest intentіon, and exprеssіng my ԁeepest gіfts?
2 How ԁо I ԁiѕcovеr whο I very am and гesilient іntгepіdly based
on this knowledge?

Here is my homерagе: tantra london

Anonymous said...


http://www.petinsuranceuks.co.uk Payment is made to the veterinarian at the time of service, and then a claim is submitted to the ASPCA via email, fax, or mail.
In terms of communicating, Petplan is a green company, so most of our communication with policyholders does occur online, via e-mail.