Monday, April 6, 2009

Clubbing N Carbonara...

A few weeks ago was a fun night out in Seoul....Cyworld party, Drinks at the Bungalow, Clubbing at B1 and a Carbonara breakfast at Filippo's...
Below are some pics from that night that I finally got my hands on...ENJOY!



After the Cyworld party we met up with some others at the Bungalow in Itaewon.
Luca, Giuditta and I before the night gets going!



At the B1 in Itaewon, the ties come off and the dancin' shoes are on!
L to R....Filippo, Luca, Me, Viviana, the French Journalist (Name?), and Giuditta



Luca and Filippo getting there groove on, notice Filippo scanning the crowd :)



Enjoying the night out...



two cool or is that "too cool" Italians...hehehe



a little blurry pic, but a funny one!



all smiles!



the dancin' shoes were on.......



the French guy tearin' it up on the air guitar...






well....it's 5am or so and we decided to stop by Filippo's since he left before us....
Pasta Carbonara was the decision, and man....it was tasty....!
Luca, "at home" in the kitchen.








The "Italia" chef



time to eat.....530am....I guess you can say, "Breakfast of Champions" except I'm not about to head out on a 100 mile road ride, but instead heading back to Luca's to crash. However, later that afternoon I managed to enjoy a nice MTB ride in Bundang.



homemade Italian Pasta Carbonara....probably the best I've had. Interesting point to mention, all the ingredients are from Italy except for the eggs.
So I can say "molto deliziosi"

ci vediamo presto! Ciao!

1 comment:

Mandu said...

hey,,,
you guys seem to never think about marrige!! you look so happy to go out with different girls!! :)
I N V U!!