Sunday, November 11, 2007

Autumn the "Favorite season for many!"



Above....Nice Halloween card....I received this from one of my cousin's sons. Joey Bannister. He lives in Buffalo, NY and we have shared some emails and questions for his 6th grade class. Upon his request I sent him Korean candy for a Halloween and his classmates. In return, he sent a really nice card signed by is entire class.....COOL! This makes me feel like a actual school teacher. Thanks Joey.

Below is one of many modern design features in the continuous park along the Tan Chon river. This is very close to my studio apartment. Cool features. You can take your shoes off and walk on the straight path consisting of different shaped stones and wood. Very relaxing and massaging to the feet. Feels soooo good.




This is my new Ferrari. Pretty sweet, eh! I have always wanted a Porsche, but I'll settle for the Ferrari. Not sure if you know the real reason I came to S.Korea......
I was chosen to be a movie actor...they have started me off in commercials, but I just recently hit the big screen. So...stay tuned for the next film coming out in 2008....
OK...just messing around....this is parked outside my place and maybe the owner is a star...I see random sweet cars in front of his place. OR maybe he's Mafia?




Some more fall colors. Beautiful time of year. A favorite among many I know.
Heading up the road to to hit the single track....my quick "Cafe 32" Loop ride.



A view from the top look out. You can kinda see the nice colors amongst the city air....



Some school is having a field trip. Nice hike for the kiddos. It was fun saying hello to them, some were very excited and funny while some were a little shy.



The trails are covered in leaves right now....I decided on this really technical descent instead of the normal "cafe 32" loop. Pretty interesting....when in doubt let it roll. Almost wiped out once, but caught myself.....



The trail ends near a small temple. I believe temple is for the young, praying to/for children.



Nice shot of the small traditional Korean temple....Lots of beautiful colors.



A look inside....the corner wall is made up of tiny candles....



A small shrine of different Buddha's. Mainly, baby Buddha's....this was on the side of the road leaving the temple....




Well, learning my Korean letters, writing, speaking, etc...
this banner says in Korean letters (characters), Hapkido and it's an art of self defense, as you can see from the pictures. Pretty cool when you can start to figure stuff out in a foreign language.


Funny shot.....they are having a Yo-Yo competition....not your everyday occurrence. Must be kinda popular....drawing a large crowd.



Thinking of skiing....cool cafe....the inside was decorated with the latest in ski fashion...



I found my new helmet....



Typical Chinese Fusion Restaurant seen around the city....



A little sidewalk artwork....



Some delicious looking meat....looks tasty....pork, chicken, lamb....



One of the many trails around Bundang.....



Cruising back after a ride along the Tan Chon River....these two are making good use of there townie cruiser on a Sunday afternoon...



Walking to work one afternoon and notice some kids playing....interesting looking game....



More fall colors....just about over for the season....the leaves are falling...and the temps are getting cooler.....winter is approaching...



This pic goes out to Patrick W. Stumbled upon this BMW motorcycle shop. Hope you are enjoying your new ride....BMW R1200GS SWEET BIKE! Can't wait to ride with you.



Well, that's all for now.....Hope you enjoyed the show!

All the best....

Anyong-hi Kyeseyo......

No comments: