Sunday, September 30, 2007

Trip to USANA Korea Headquarters in Seoul.......

Well......It's nice to know that USANA is open in Korea and I will be able to work my business here and build internationally. What an exceptional company. Looking forward to sharing the vision of Dr. Myron Wentz worldwide.
So.........I received an email from USANA Korea with a map of which subway station to get off and where they are located. It's not a bad trip.....about an 1hr. from my door in Jeongja (part of Bundang).


After getting off the subway at the Samseong Station, pretty upscale part of Seoul.....cool art work along the streets.....this pic goes out to Vanessa....the statue of the Violinist. (statue on the left). If you do not know who Vanessa is, she is a professional Violinist living in Denver that I had the privilege to know in the last year.

I'll let your imagination run on this one........

Found the building....first impression...wow..maybe I should be dressed a bit more professional...not to worry, USANA is about well being....and I am all about that.......
Photo of looking into the office area....


Products and info on display.....I was given a warm welcome to USANA Korea and was able to sit down and talk details about building the biz here. The potential is huge, Korea is all about well being right now and are on a health kick...looks like I have come at the right time.


OK..you can laugh. I had to take a cheesy picture by the front desk area.


Walking back I noticed a Mini Cooper car dealership. Pretty cool Mini above the door way...

Well, it was a nice morning trip to USANA Korea. I figured out the procedures, picked up some product for my first Customer here and also picked up my monthly autoship. Unfortunately they do not carry all the products that USANA U.S.A the "mothership" has....but I'll make due. Thanks mom for sending me some Peanut Butter Crunch Nutrition Bars. Love them! I will increase my in-take of optimizers while living here, I figure it couldn't hurt with a bit more pollution, living in a city, and teaching little kiddos. Long term health is key, especially the lifestyles we all lead....I know I want to be healthy like my father when I am older.....

Thanks again for visiting....stay tuned, hopefully tonight I will be updating with my trip to Japan for my 'Visa Run'.......All the Best!!!

2 comments:

santosgerard said...

Do you deliver here in korea?

JunAcevedo said...

Yes we deliver in korea.
Ship direct to your house. Just click this link
Www.junacevedo.usana.com