Thursday, July 17, 2008

Good times on the river...pics taken by "Mandu" Jirisan Kayak Trip!

Here are a few pics from one of my kayaking friends'....



At the put-in of the first "D".....



Low water....but still a hoot!!!



I can fly!! well....it was a nice belly smacker! A little fun in the warm water. Look at the facial expression of Jeong (the kayaker in front of me)



Some nice whitewater....a first descent by the Yeowool Kayak Club and ME! :)



The Project 62 is treating me well......



Planning out the trip, having some ice cream after breakfast....it's already hot out!



Very cool! that's me being a tourist.....



Checking out Jeong's new Jackson HERO.....looks like a pretty nice ride...giving a helping hand in the outfitting process.



One of the biggest rapids I have seen in S. Korea....



Ramien for breakfast.....my chopstick skills have come in handy and have been perfected....left hand, right hand....doesn't matter....



Ahhh....no tent for me.....felt really nice to sleep outside! Nice wooden platform...this is deluxe.

C U Soon!!

No comments: